2011年8月4日星期四

Life cannot without books


  Last week, I planned to do some shopping with my sister. We went to the nearly square, when we walked into the lobby, a group of people attracted me in a sudden.
      They stopped in front of a long desk. My sister and I jump into the crowed people to find out what they were doing. Originally, they all were book fans. There were so many kinds of books on the desk, from soup to nuts. Some people were selecting books while the other people were reading books seriously.
      Maybe I was attracted by the atmosphere, I couldn't help to pick up an English book .the cover was so beautiful and the content seemed so absorbing. In the end, I brought a book. It reminded me of the study period.
        At that time, we all carried a lot of books in school. The books took our most of time to read, in order to get excellent scores; we had to read so many books. Maybe for that reason, we hate books so much! But when we graduated from school, we seldom have time to read books. Due to the busy job, a majority of us began to miss the times when we could read books in a big classroom. It seems so irony!
        In my opinion, books are our friends forever! No matter when and where, we should try to leave some time for reading some books .It can be different kind’s books or any you interested in. Life cannot without books, just like the plants cannot live without sunshine.
         I hope everyone can fall in love with reading. Just like the saying: it is never too late to learn!
         Goodnight~~ my guys!!
         See you next time

This article comes from dioenglish. And he is a good worker in our company. If you are searching for Tera Gold service online, my friends, you can visit our site. Our company always provides you the cheap Tera Gold for you. We are a reliable gold service company. So you can trust us. Just place an order and to buy Tera Power Leveling. We can provide you with the best service which makes you greatly satisfied.

没有评论:

发表评论