2011年9月4日星期日

Tera online gold- the team has plans to refine this

On Saturday afternoon, the group metTera Online Gold up with Scapes at the convention center and we all made the trek over in a fairly orderly fashion! When we got to the office we rode the elevator up in groups, met the team, and took a tour of the office.On the whole, the EME open house event was awesome. I'm so glad I was able to attend and I really appreciate the team for opening up their doors to me and other community members!

I personally found the changes remarkably subtle and in some cases I had trouble locating what was changed. I learned that nearly all of the Elin armors were updated in some way; all short skirts gained shorts underneath, some panties were changed to shorts, some skirts were made slightly longer, and most stomachs were covered. I feel that they are tasteful and preserve the spirit of the original armors. I'm so excited I was able to take pictures and share them with you all, so please, let me know what you think!

The clunkiest aspect of controller use at thisBuy Tera Gold time is picking up quests, since you have to get the cursor to the "accept quest" rectangle using the joystick. However, the team has plans to refine this and I have no doubt they will! They seem extremely dedicated to controller support and as a huge keyboard and mouse fan I have to say, leaning back with a controller and some TERA was pretty sweet!


related articles: http://wowgold4you.bloggproffs.se/2011/09/02/tera-online-gold-rift-is-one-of-the-largest-and-most-successful-mmo/ 
http://cheapmaplestorymesos.blog.com/2011/09/02/tera-items-the-looking-for-group-tool-goes-cross-shard/

没有评论:

发表评论